Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday Card frm LIMJEIN to meXD

my birthday is over....
and now~
I would like to pronounce that I M NOW 16!!!
yay~(actually is becuz i cant lie bout it anymore...my last choice is to accept itTT)

jus realized i got many present from my fren's tis year~
don feel like posting all of them
 but i would like to post THIS
My GOD~
how nice!!! lim jein~thank you once more~
i juz cant resist butterflies~awww.....
so damn nice ler wei~
(ignore me....i'm currently a butterfly-holic~XD )
AND~
when i opened the envelope
i was sooooooooooo
HAPPY><
Thank you 
LIM JEIN~

NICE DRAWING!!!!!!the present in inside the green paper~
wat a good idea~
a gift inside a card~
  nice!!love ur wishes~

AND THEN HERE COMES MY FAVOURITE PART!!!
..............................................................
..............................................
.......................
.......
..
.
 TADA!!!
this is the gift frm jein inside the green paper~
soooooooo DAMN BEAUTIFULLLLL~
LOVE IT><
omg.....thank u jein~

Firstly i wanted to thank my family...
for everything they had done for me....
THANK YOU...
And i use this opportunity to say THANK YOU
to all my beloved friends

i wanted to thank.....
Mey Yeng for her nice VINCCI accessory ~
which matches my handphone
and also for the lovely BUTTERFLIES card^^
thanks for the butterfly glasses?@.@
(don noe wat's its calledXP)
and also the box><(i realized u gave a lot of present leh~)
then thank you to chanel...
who gave me whole damn lot of things><




and ka mun~><
thank you~



su min also~><

haiz...so tiring....
but again~
thank you tse wohXD
and thank you pooi mun
thanks pui pui
so on...and so fort....
(too lazy to post more photoXP)
and all of them who wish for meXD
THANK YOU~


P.S
i wanted to thanks everyone...but...
(except for SOMEBODY...XP ...BLEK)
i have been waiting for UR present and U kept on make me wait...
BLEK>.<
yala.....
i noe its becuz we didn get to meet each other at school
 and then u were sick....
and then my gift being stolen when u were not around....
 then u say that my present was given away to ur sister...= =
and u were having jobs for sport day
and...blahblahblah
u apologies sooo many times
then that time i thought :....ya~.....RITE~....

but at least i now i noe this is the truth ....
sooo.....
i shall forgive u then~XP
jus for this once....k?





Birthday Gift for LIM JEIN!!

Haiz....

I didn post anything lately because of my Freaking Computer......
Hate it....
Without my chinese software  i don really feel like writing any stuff for my blog...
(Blek..actually its juz becuz that i'm bad in englishXP)

Nevermind that~i jus want say:
hehe~
sorry for the late post dear
(i'm now struggling with my spell-checker...i wonder if i wrote some lousy language)
As i already gave lim jein the gift...
i supposed that its now SAFE~to post these ...right?XD

 HAPPI BUFFUDAY~BLEK...
this is wat the rabbit said ~
hahaXD i found it amusing as i can see one NOT-SO-RELATED butterfly
its BLUE~and not suited for the "rabbit theme" of this card
but....ha!!~never mind that~
i LOVE butterflies wat...
(opps...but i really shouldn do tis to a fren's birthday cardXP)
  
 TADA~
this is the content of the card....
i wrote so many= =
but those words are written down by me sincerely~
pls dun mind my ugly writing jein~
well...if u can see,
at ur left hand side there some writing ~
and for those little black flowers...all of them looks the same except for 1
and that SPECIAL ONE stands for YOU!
i wondered if jein noticed that?
normally ppl will jus think it as a decoration is it?=.=


AND!
for the back of this card ...i didn waste the paper~
but chose to continue drawing some meaningful drawing~
silence...(maybe should be "thinking" in english@.@)
Happy~

OR~
Angry....
I'll always beside u....that's all i can do
as ur fren, lim jein~


i once said that rainbow can be very meaningful...
and it symbolize all of us
always remember that
WE ARE FRIENDS~
no matter where we are
anytime
anywhere
even if we aren't in the same class 
even if we didn't get to talk for few weeks due to our study
even if we didn't even noe much of our family background
of other stuff that happens in our life....
i jus wanted to say
I'm happy that i met you.^^
and i wanted to say sorry because i forgot to buy some wrapping paper
i'm always like that...=.=
no wonder many people said that i m "dai tou ha"
and at the end i can only wrapped it with news paper///
(some more its sports de...///)
SORRY!!

Anyway....pls ignore it if u saw some lousy english in my post....><
and i'll be using english for a while before i can finally fix this sick computer...
XD And again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
wish:
BFF~

No comments:

Post a Comment