Friday, March 26, 2010

Garnett...memories

........Jus to see Garnett.......
i went to the park

its heart broking
when looking at these
 Trees
were being chopped down

wat is happening to ppl's mind?
trees are important for us
TT
dun u know bout global warming?
dun u noe bout green house effects?
if this continue
i believe ...
one day
wat happened in the movie"2012"
will happen to us after tis very 2 years...

tis is Garnett...
she was enormous last time
now?
the trunk was gone...
there's only branches left....
with a little flowers left on it...

i walk further...
stepping on Garnett's Red flowers
it was all over the floor
not the charming red like before
....now....
its as red as blood

i cant bare it 
so i look up
and i saw more of the trees were gone
...10 years...
i have been looking at them for 10 whole years
since the first day i moved in
some of them
were so small size 10 years ago
some of them were strong and green before

they are like my partners
when i first moved here
i was so upset as i had no choice but to leave my old hse
but i cheer up again
when i look at those trees 
i fall in luv with the view
from my window
i can see those trees
and sometimes colorful birds will pay a visit here
i once saw a blue one
a grey color one with long tail
a yellow one
a parrot
.....
and so many more which i dun noe their species.
monkeys,cats,dogs,
bees,squirrels,bell birds,
and LOTS of butterflies
*maybe thats y i like butterflies so much~*
not bluffing
I ONCE SAW A BIG BLACK BUTTERFLY WITH A SIZE OF MY FACE
it was jus right infront of my house that time~
but then tat was like...erm...
when i was at primary school
at that time there was more trees~

when i looked at these
i kept on day-dreaming
and i like it that way
it provides me the spirit to go on drawing

...But...

since 2 years ago
the mountain beside my house
was gone
it became a road....
thn
recently more and more trees were being chopped down

and bout my drawings?
they are becoming lesser and lesser
i cant seem to imagine bout things recently
when i'm in my room
i no longer look at my window so oftenly like i was bfr
Garnett
she was not as pretty as before now
after being chopped down for 1 whole day
the charming red color no longer exist
but i still love it

i took it home
hopefully by tmr i will be able to make it
into a bookmark
so tat i can keep it 
and as a reminder for me

wat will it remind me of?
.......the answer.......

I'll cant change wat's already happened
but i can always remember my promises
i'm going to plant some trees 
at the same place
hopefully after ten more years
i can proudly look at them
and draw happily
under my trees...
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment