Sunday, February 19, 2012

Modeling :)

just tried it once
and i dislike the makeup things><
its too complicated and not natural
maybe i'm more suitable for those lomo-ish photo sessions
i would design my own theme to shoot photos if i could~
next time i want to be the one who take photos!

 before we have our photo session
foon ming looks great in blond and white dress><
and i brought 2 pairs of lovely shoes~[the one i'm wearing is one of it :)]

our theme is PUPPET
we are helping one of our seniors----suemin,the previous WUSHU club 师姐
this is one of her assignment as a student of TOA
i thought of helping and tryin something new, 
as i'm really havin the mood to kick some assesXD
[sorry for my language]
 she looks great in photos!
i think her features is being highlighted when she's in the photos
i don have a great face to start with
so my expression is kinda...flat...:P
but nvm~its puppet wat~
 if u can see this outfit[not the hair]
is actually kurojitsuji's CIEL's monochrome outfit :)
borrowed from kind puiying~[senior in sentosa too!]

 i like this photo~
 hilarious!yes i'ma nerdy puppetXD
 we were jus playing all day longXD
acting like we are really puppetsXDXD







 In the end i still prefer my normal looksXD
no matter how plain it isXD~

 i was having backache for staying in one pose for too long :D

 i like this very much~its like real doll or watXD



 kinda looked scary in this O.o











 Ahhhh!!! a ghost!!!!A GHOST in my PHOTO!!
nah~~
 that's actually Suemin! successfully scared me out of it when she jump out lookin like thatXD
really looks like a ghost!

 tada~the funniest pose i can get myself to doXD
anyway
i'm interested with cosplayin
these are some of my inspirations~




Its fun to have experience like this :)
i wil continue to try to make my life a better one ~
even though i really missed the life in secondary before.

i'm not expecting frequent post in my blog after i started my studies.
so if i wanna have some personal pleasure time~
this is the chance!
meanwhile i've got to finish my portfolios and competition stuff><
let's don waste time!!
Ciao~~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment