Friday, July 9, 2010

i'm noob

really...
maybe i wasn tat suitable for being 
a monitor after all

haiz
i forgot to take buku kawalan today> <
not jus tat
i didn help my fren pass up her book
and its over deadline adi she'll be scolded becuz of me
my fault
don even noe how should i apologies to her
and
i didn greet teacher this morning
instead of me
somebody else said "class stand "
for me

i actualy FORGOT tat i'm the one should be doing tat
today morning i even asked my fren
"this hw pass it to hu?"
omfg

haiz
the worst is
i DUN REMEMBER THEIR NAMES
i'm noob tat's why
....
its been 7 months and i stil dunno their names
i means the boys
easily confused by their faces and names
haiz....

but i did learn something today
when someone said thank you
no matter how busy u are
u should say welcome

actually this is common sense
but i'm not a socialize person
i'm jus havin difficulties whn tryin to
communicate with others
well
if someone i dun really noe thank me
i'll jus lower my voice till tat
 i will be the only one who can heard
and say welcom
funny huh?

but nvm
i learnt the way now
i'll jus speak up 

i'll GAMBATEH!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment