Thursday, July 1, 2010

班上有转学生呢~~选班长吗?:]。。。O.o什么!?!!!

What did you said?
huh?
HUH?????
ME? as monitor?? ARE YOU SURE??

as there's no one willing to take over my place as the ketua keceriaan..YET
so i had to hold onto two posts at the very beginning of the year oh nooo D:
Well, apparently some new students showed up in our class
They are like sparkling new stars that everyone just turned their attention to them
:D
Well although I'm not transferred student ,I'm also from other classes~
finally got away from 3A9[not to say that its not good but the environment is really not suitable]
and with all the new faces around i felt that my class became more lively
I basically dont know anyone around since i was from other classes*except one or two person*
And before i get the chance to really talk to any of them ,
i'm already drown in the whole lot of works
remaking namelist to add on new names, handling their paperworks
printing stuffs,and dealing with the books issue[since we gonna be borrowing the books]
NOT to mention the orders for exercises and other stuffs.

Everyone is basically chilling and studying
well i felt like i've been running all around to get things done~
nvm though, studying is not my thing at the first place.

School just started and i'm felt like i've aged XDXD
and i missed the chance to introduce myself when all the teachers are having their first class with us!
oh gosh, what would my life be....
most of the time i dont understand the *most recent news* my frens are talking about
[who to blame, i wasnt even around!]
ppl are calling me *monitor* instead of my name QAQ
Yikes!
ahahahaXD but doing my jobs is gonna help them getting all they need
its ok, i'm lack of experience but i'll do my best!!











No comments:

Post a Comment