Sunday, July 11, 2010

Toy story 3 with meyyeng

its fun
and i learnt something
called
let go

whn andy hands over woody to bownie
i cried
more than ever
although i already watched this movie
for the second time

i paid the money anyway..
18 dollars omg...
i bankrupt lo..
nvm la,as long as i didn let km down
and i enjoyed wat
but i really want tat
butterfly ring
&
butterfly earring la> <

haiz...tired
today whole day do a lot of things
except homeworks
XD

picture will tel u everything
this is ceriathon hari penamatan
figure some by ur self

:)
best portrait shot today^^

work
soils are HEAVY

9.30
breakfast*second*
with dad mom and km

went home
do art work for pameran
it looks weird and not pretty now
but see how i make the magic happens
on the very day whn pameran startXD

still preparing

plain BIG papers

cut cut cut~
for papan kenyataan

trash

tada
deco

wat my mom gave me

became ribbonXD

maybe i should put it on my hair


paiseh
tat's wat happen if i go crazy on works
seriously
i can don eat lunch whn get
really serious bout my jobs

thn i washed my shoes
pack my books thn cant resist to clean up my room

frm this


to this

its still messy as i jus bought new materials
thn simply put on my bed

eat lunch with only my dad
same seats as wat my mom would choose~

went parkson buy books
my dad gave 60 dollars for meTT
gamdong

gonna read them> <

eat dinner
rain heavily
the restaurant called
"under the big tree"
nicee curry~XD

thn went midv with m.y
watch toy story 3 for the second time

took picture secretly through
a closed shop

Best shot today~XD

monday my mom's birthday~
gonna celebrate for her
but i hav to finish this
present for her~

p.s
tons of hw
haven doTT

will gambateh> <

No comments:

Post a Comment